TurboTax is a software package for preparation of American income tax returns. TurboTax works hard to safeguard your information so you can file your taxes confidently. Visit installturbotax.com and enter 16 digit code to get start with it.
How to download Turbotax using Installturbotax.com ?
To download the TurboTax Desktop software, or you are having trouble finding exactly where your TurboTax is downloaded , here’s some instructions how to directly download from installturbotax.com :
- Sign in to your TurboTax account using the same login you used when you made your purchase.
- To get to the Download tab, select Account from the bottom of the screen. You can also get to the Downloads tab by signing in directly through the downloads link.
- Select the Download tab.
- Select the corresponding blue button for the product you wish to download.
- If you don’t see your product, use account recovery to find out if you have other usernames associated with your email.
- Save the download somewhere on your computer where you can find it.
- If you need help finding your download, check our instructions for Windows or Mac.
- Finally, install your software by double-clicking the downloaded file.
- If you need help installing, Go to installturbotax.com
How to Install TurboTax without CD Drive on Windows 10?
If you need to install TurboTax on your computer; however, you notice that the TurboTax installation CD is not working, you can visit installturbotax.com to download the TurboTax installer. In the download section of the webpage, click on the “Download” link to start downloading the TurboTax setup file.
Once you download the setup file of TurboTax, double-click on the file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of TurboTax software on your computer.
Easy Steps on How To Install TurboTax On Mac
If you are a Mac user, you can either install TurboTax using a CD/DVD or by downloading the setup file by visiting installturbotax.com. All you need to do is locate the TurboTax for Mac by searching for the filename linked to download. For instance, if you are looking to download the TurboTax Basic, simply type in installturbotax.com. On purchasing the TurboTax software from the website or if you have the CD follow the below-mentioned series of steps to install the software on your Mac device:
- Insert the TurboTax CD/DVD into the optical drive of your Mac.
- In case you have downloaded the TurboTax software, double-click the ‘.dmg’ file.
- Go through the instructions that appear on your screen to continue the install TurboTax on Mac
- You need to drag the red TurboTax icon to the Applications folder.
- Refrain from dragging the TurboTax icon beyond the pop-up window of the existing Applications folder.
Installing TurboTax on Windows XP
If you have Windows XP and need to file your state and federal taxes, you need to install TurboTax on Windows XP. To install TurboTax on Windows XP, you can either visit install TurboTax.com or purchase the TurboTax installation CD and install the software on your Windows XP. If you don’t have the optical drive on your computer, you can download the TurboTax software from the official site of TurboTax. All you need to do is search for the recent TurboTax version in the search bar and click on the “Download” link to download the software.
Once the setup file is downloaded, you need to double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions to install the software on your Windows XP system. Another way to install TurboTax on Windows XP is by purchasing the installation CD. Here, you need to insert the CD into the optical drive of your Windows XP system and follow th